Tuesday, July 31, 2007


i am not doctor
but wat i learn now is quite related to medic field....
tis is y i am now think tat biotech is not easy as i tot....
exam is less tat 3 weeks
i haven prepare for it
n i got ton of assignments now.....
hope god wil guide n bless me!!!!
anyway, do i look like a doctor on tat pic???
haha, i break the rule
i din wear formal to go lab
i wear polo-t n jean with Nike shoe there
like meroz say we owes can break the rule.....hahaha
n i pass my stupid UPIT test
luckily my hardwok for begging the coordinator did not wasten
thx god again!!!!!!

another of mine wearing lab coat in lab........
unimas has many labs n can make u lost.......hahaha


c those ppl
y they owes wan rebut for thing tat is free
ok may b u can say a free TV, laptop, car o house
if tis free i oso wan rebut
but heck is onli maggi mee
no point to rebut la
haha
i din rebut for it
but my fren rebut for me
hahaha...since she so nice give me i jus eat looo
so i am not rebut-ing for the maggi mee
hahaha
WE LIVE IN BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY
MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

siang said...

purposely came to my house...use my computer bluetooth to upload those 3 photos...haha...

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

WAHH Yang Lip u r so handsome!!!!!
LOL

My course also need to wear formal(on the 2nd and 3rd year)to create the sense of profesionalism as a translator/intepreter.

S said...

hahaha! long time no see u liaw lah Uncle Chua!! =.='''

no change oso~

as handsome as b4~~~
















/me go jamban puke~ XD

Sze Jia said...

sweat.. someone gav the maggie to u and wat's more.. it's SHE!! good lip!.. erm.. as life is getting busier.. seriously i do think we need something to 'supplement' our life.. haha.. sweat!! rules r for ppl to break, if u dn break it, the rules/law will b rigid.. so.. we must make the law to be flexible, break the rules/laws!!

Sze Jia said...

btw, my sis said u nt need to wear formal in the lab.. my sis always wear jeans etc too.. so the rules are nt breake.

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

hahaha, then i obey the rule loo
hahaha