Friday, January 11, 2008

the spring open!!!!

yesterday opened
i straight berkobar kobar go liao
damn jam at the road
damn crowded
damn many car
damn hard fin parking
but the spring is great n grand
more more more good than tht hock lee style boulevard
damn so many ppl until the restaurant n food court there hard fin place to sit
kch ppl all very kiasu!!!!
wan smell new toilet
n TA Kiong is great too!!!


interior of the spring


another 1


so so damn crowded!!!!!


ta kiong...wan go pay money also hard!!!! they sell many wine!!!!

go there burn my pocket!!!
adidas shoe which cost me around 190
when i first c tat, i fall in love oledi
n alan delon underwears
all cost me 200+++
hahahaha


red hot adidas!!!


another view


my underwears!!

n lastly my new specs


tat all for the update!!
i wil go the spring again
for thos in west malaysia, do go to the spring after u ppl come back!!
it worth!!
trust me!!

7 comments:

S said...

if i go ho


sure bankrupt -.-

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO!!!!!

*DIED IN SPASM*

I am so goin there when i came back for my midsem hols...but i wonder when will GSC open...kill off Stars hegemony!!!!

Anonymous said...

you look like old man with your new specs...sux

Anonymous said...

0.o
thr got adidas??
din c it de...wana buy new shoesssss...lol..

Joaquin aka Ah Lip said...

in the spring parkson got!!!!! ah bin go spring din chio....hahaha

Anonymous said...

saw it d...saw ur red hot shoes..wakakaka...i go thr twice only, wif my parents when dey said wana go..lol =p

Anonymous said...

pls lar i dun find d spring's worth going..i dun c many gud brands anyway..